WEALTH AFFIRMATIONS -FOR SURE SUCCESS

WEALTH AFFIRMATIONS FOR SURE SUCCESS


• My financial situation improves every second of every day.

 • Each moment brings in new opportunities 

• I AM NOW accumulating large sums of money. • My mind is a powerful magnet for profitable ideas. • Great wealth is flowing to me NOW. •

 I AM successful because I know what I want and I ask for it. • I create wealth easily and effortlessly. • I dissolve all false messages around creating wealth.

 • I define success my way and I create it. • I am a Money Magnet. • 

My prosperity is unlimited. My success is unlimited NOW. • I NOW bless everyone, everything, and every situation in my life NOW, as good, good, and very good. 

• I AM surrounded by divine substance and this divine substance NOW manifests for me in rich appropriate form. • My greatest good is coming to me NOW. • I AM in a constant state of fulfillment. • I AM certain that my path is always perfect for me. 

• Every person is a golden link in the chain of my good. • I have a wonderful work, in a wonderful way. I give wonderful service for wonderful pay.  My seeming impossible good now comes to pass, the unexpected 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBER MANTRAS FOR WEALTH AND PROSPERITY

STAVAN MANJARI PARAYAN -DASGANU MAHARAJS TRIBUTE TO SAI BABA

BIGGEST MASSIVE PLANETARY ASTROLOGICAL CHANGES IN SEPTEMBER 2020-ARE WE READY